This kit bolts onto the lower a-arm pivot locations, but requires welding on new upper arm mounts to the frame. Fabrication is required to mount shock absorbers, bump stop mounts, and limit straps. Fabrication and installation should be completed by a professional. Built to order, 4-6 week lead time.
- Billet 6061 Upper Arms w/upright brackets
- Tabbed and slotted boxed lower a-arms with 1.5" uniballs
- Fabricated Upright that accepts stock hubs and CV's
- Heim steering
- Fabricated tie rods
- MIG welded components
- All necessary bolts included
- All heims, uniballs, bushings/sleeves, and limit straps included
- Upper Control arm tabs included.
- Runs 2.5" Coilover and 4" bypass
- Axles and brakelines included
- 95" Overall width
- 17+" useable wheel travel
- Shipping of large items/suspension kits is highly volatile. Shipping calculation at checkout is a base charge to complete order. Actual shipping will be calculated at the time of shipment. Additional charges are likely to be incurred