The Dirt King bed cage spec king bypasses are custom built for optimum performance. After building countless trucks with standard off the shelf bypasses we found that there was a lot of room for improvement by modifying the bypass tube locations and valving. This resulted in a smooth ride on road and through small terrain while it gets progressively stiffer when going through rough terrain or jumps. The shocks and ready right out of the box for leaf over or leaf under sprung trucks. To fine tune the ride quality a shock tech can quickly make adjustments without removing the shocks from the vehicle. Please note that bypass shocks are noisy due to the steel needle that engages and disengages when fluid bypasses the piston.
- Shock Manufacture: King
- King spec built shocks with remote reservoirs
- Cadmium plated chromoly bodies
- 7/8" hard chromed, heat treated, micro polished shaft
- Aircraft quality billet aluminum components
- Heat treated 6061 aluminum alloy piston
- Heat treated stainless alloy valve shims
- Teflon bronze composite wear band
- Long lasting urethane seals
- Hard anodized aluminum reservoirs
- Replaceable Teflon lined spherical bearings
- Fully rebuildable and serviceable
- Made in the USA
Compatible with leaf over or leaf under sprung vehicles.